Tuesday 19 August 2008

New People’s Map Blog

Dear People's Map users,

I would like to introduce myself – I am Chlodwik Rossouw and I have recently joined the People’s Map Partnership as the Project Manager. I have worked in GI services for the past 6 years as a user of various GIS data as part of the utilities, consulting as well as the local government sectors.

One of my main goals is to build a much closer relationship with our growing band of users. There is a lot going on in the People’s Map world – new users, new applications, new functionality and new datasets – and it is important that we keep you all informed about these developments. It is also important for us to receive feedback from you the users so that we can constantly improve the People’s Map service.

To help improve our communications we are launching this blog which we will be using from now on to keep you informed about People’s Map developments.

So please feel free to comment on any of the posts.

Enjoy & get mapping!!

Best wishes
Chlodwik

1 comment:

Tristram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.